- Business Slogan: Supportive, empathic, and evidence-based psychological treatment and assessment
- Street: #806, 10050 112 St.
- City: Edmonton
- Province: Alberta
- Country: CANADA
- Postal Code: T5K 2J1
- Phone Number: (780) 913-0702
- Fax Number: (780) 758-3321 Attn: Neelam Chadha, Central Psychological Inc.
- Business Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Your Website Address: http://CentralPsychological.ca
- Listed: March 28, 2015 12:42 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
Flexible scheduling is available, outside of regular business hours, to suit your preferences. Saturday appointments are available.
My regular hours are as follows: Monday to Friday 10:00 am to 6:00 pm
Saturday: 12:00 pm to 5:00 pm
Central Psychological Inc. provides most central psychological services, including evidence-supported therapies, crisis intervention, and major psychological (child and adult) assessments for a variety of needs.
The psychologist practice is centrally located in downtown Edmonton at #806, 10050 112 Street in Compass Place. This location is near LRT (Grandin and Corona stations) and on major bus routes, and has nearby street parking including time-dependent free street parking, and a nearby (pay) parking lot. The office space is disability accessible.
The therapy office has a pleasant and inviting atmosphere. Client comfort, therapeutic rapport, and trust are of utmost importance. A combination of a strong therapeutic alliance, and evidence-based therapy techniques, are important for effective therapy outcomes.
Central Psychological provides most central psychological services including:
- Cognitive, Behavioural, and Cognitive-Behavioural Therapy (CBT)
- Compassionate client-centred therapy
- Crisis management (Suicide and crisis intervention)
- Brief interventions (e.g. Problem Solving technique)
- Other techniques as may suit specific client needs and problems.
- As some examples: Cognitive Processing Therapy for Traumatic Stress, Motivational Interviewing/MBIS for Substance Use Disorders, Play Therapy with children, and other specific techniques depending on client needs.
- Assessment (Adults and Children)
- Informal assessment, including (possible DSM-5) diagnoses of problems
- Formal Intellectual Assessment/ Cognitive Assessment
- Formal Personality Assessment
- Psychoeducational Assessment
- Formal Developmental/ Early Risk Assessment (incl. Bayley Scales of Infant and Toddler Development, 3rd. Ed.) for infants and toddlers of ages 1-42 months
Neelam Chadha, M.Sc. (Res.), Provisionally Registered Psychologist
Central Psychological Inc.
Tel: (780) 913-0702
395 total views, 5 today
Edmonton Business Directory
Place your free business listing in our Canadian directory. This is a clean business directory to help businesses advertise and promote their products & services. Choose the right location to add your free business listing today!